Friday, October 29, 2010

Hello Everyone!!

Well, it has been a while since I have posted anything on here, so I thought I'd stop in & let you all know what's going on with us!! Well, Derek broke his hand a couple of weeks ago, and if that wasn't enough, my back went out again for a week. BUT we are both doing fine, and are working extra hard to catch up & get things ready for the Simple Goods show next week end. I can't wait to get everything all set up & relax & have fun seeing everyone again!! Not to mention Friday night in our Hot Tub room!! We don't get away by ourselves very often, so we always get a nice room & pamper ourselves the night before the show! I hope we will see some of you there! We are going to be in a different spot this year, so please look for us in the other room right across from Old Mother Hubbards booth. I will post a couple of pics this week end of a few of the new things I will have at the show. Until then, stay safe & warm!! Blessings~Jackie

No comments: