Friday, March 6, 2009

~~4 New Patterns Finished~~


I was finally able to get a couple of patterns that I've had requests for finished!! I only have them listed on Pattern Mart right now, but hope to get them on my Picture Trail & Ebay soon. You can find them here . To help you a little, they are ~~ Little Angel, Little Dollie, Myrta & Peter Rabbit. Now I am off to go outside and enjoy the warm weather we are having today!! High is supposed to be 62 degrees!! Spring is finally on it's way!! Have a great week end everyone!!

Blessings~~Jackie

6 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Jackie,
I just love them, especially Myrta. It's printing as I type. Thanks for more great patterns.
Pam

T.F.C. Folk Art said...

Thanks Pam!! I'm glad you like them!! Have fun making Myrta!!

~~Jackie

Janet - underthewillow said...

oh I just love my Myrta Jackie, she is such a nice size!....can't wait to see what you are going to have on your Picture Trail! Janet :)

bluejeanprimitives said...

hehehehe... they're so cute!

T.F.C. Folk Art said...

Thanks Janet & Jean!!

Holly Adams said...

The information in your article is so valuable to me. Thank you for sharing it with us. That is a great insight. The website is filled with so much interesting information about artists, it is great to find one. Learn How to connect a camera to OBS on our website. The document contains all the necessary information. This site provides free OSB software for webcams.