Saturday, May 3, 2008

New Fall Patterns



Can you believe it is May already?? I know the last thing you probably want to think about is FALL...but...it's not too early to be thinking about what to make for those Fall shows!! I am currently working on my new patterns, and have 2 new Scarecrow patterns finished. They are listed on ebay as mailed paper patterns, but you can find the e-patterns for these on my Picture Trail & on Pattern Mart. (You can find these links to the left.)I am hoiping to have a couple more listed on Sunday evening as well. Here's a peek at the 2 I have finished.

3 comments:

bluejeanprimitives said...

Jackie!!!! These little guys are just way too cute!!!!!

Jean :)

Michelle said...

Jackie!!

Adorable!!! I love fall!!! I do want some summer though first. :0)

Hugs,
Tink

Andrea said...

Your scarecrows are super cute!!! I absolutely love them. I think the Autumn and Winter seasons are a wonderful time to create things for.

Blessins,
Andrea