Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Featured Designer In Mercantile Gatherings

Derek & I are so happy & honored to be the Featured Designer in the Mercantile Gatherings Magazine!! I have yet to see the article, but have heard that it is pretty good. I am sitting on pins & needles waiting for our copies. It has been in the works since I sent in my first free pattern, which was either last Dec. or Jan., so it's been awhile!! So, if you want to know a little bit more about us, and how we got started, and also get another free pattern, please go and order your copy today!! It is such a great little magazine full of everything primitive!! Here's a link to their site... Mercantile Gatherings

2 comments:

Betsy said...

CONGRATS Jackie & Derek!!! what a wonderful thing for you guys...you SO deserve this feature in Mercantile Gatherings....I can't wait to get my copy....

Looks like things are well for you and I'm so happy for you and the family...

Blessings,
Betsy


ps...love your playlist

SweetAnnee said...

I can't wait to see it..
I have the latest issue of MG
but have not had a chance to
browse through it..
I will find time now..deena